09 April 2009

BEDA8/9: Don't be so scared

So... I didn't Blog yesterday. it was a long day. Wanna hear about it? Suuuuure ya do :)

It was super fun (sarcasm). Started out cramming tax homework into my brain for about 5 hours, then drove to school (1/2 hour), studied more with my friend Meagan and got ready for a presentation. Took the evil exam at 3, got out at 5, ran to the Union adn bought expensive food for dinner, printed out a ton of handouts and ran back to the business building and gave an hour-long presentation on audit evidence and audit documentation. Basically my day was better once the exam was over, but it was also awesome that I now only have one (easy) exam left for auditing. My other class has no final exam (our grade is basically just our class participation and random homework assignments). All I need to do is pray I get a B in tax class, and I can graduate in 3 WEEKS!!!

Ok, ya.. that was kind of boring and nerdy, and if you read all of that then I am truly sorry. I currently don't feel very well. I'm hoping it's just normal not feeling well and not a "I have to take off work" kind of sick. I am a fan of money and working full time starting in May is going to be awesome.

ummmm... I have 2 tennis matches on Saturday, which should be fun. I play on a Women's USTA (United States tennis Association) team. We had practice tonight. My serve is finally back and is, if I may brag a little bit, amaZING ;).

night all!!!

<3

(The Academy Is...: skeptics and true believers)

No comments:

Post a Comment