21 April 2009

BEDA21: Lets sing this loud

Good evening fellow bloggers! I am not in the mood to write today. But since I took an oath (see BEDA1) ... here goes :)

I have lots of homework to do. I had all weekend to do said homework, but I enjoyed myself and took naps and hung out with friends, and generally pretended that it didn't exist. So now I have until 2pm tomorrow to read a chapter, finish(well..start and finish) an S-Corp tax return (Nerdy fact of the day: an S-Corporation is like a mix between a regular corporation and a partnership. Income and expenditures flow through to the shareholders, though in certain situations, the entity itself may be required to pay tax. They are mainly used in situations where corporations are closely held my their shareholders--family businesses, etc....), and do homework problems.

Now that I've written that all out it doesn't seem so bad. I'm hoping to finish the return tonight, and just have to do problems and read tomorrow.

Tinted Windows is on Letterman tonight.. in 22 minutes to be exact. I've listened to the album a few times today, and am not crazy about all of it. I can tell that I will be in moods that it will be all I want to listen to, but right now the only one I can really stand is Cha Cha. I feel bad that I'm not in love with it, but I have to be honest. And yes.. I would still go see them in concert.. and no, not just because Taylor's in the band. ...though since we're being truthful, it doesn't hurt that he's in the band either ;)

ummmm.... ok, I'm off to waste 20 more minutes, then set up my return while I wait for the 5 minutes that TW will be on TV :)


Oh, also... go here: http://www.myspace.com/hellocontrol
and download their free EP

iliessthanthreethem :)

<3

(Hello Control: Hear you Sing)

No comments:

Post a Comment