18 April 2009

BEDA18: This is the first day of my life

So... I just got home from Adam's. [See, the difference with me and Deanna, is I don't make up crazy nicknames for my friends, I just say their names :)]

Anyway, Adam is one of my best friends from high school and lives about 5 minutes away from me, which is quite convenient for random movie nights at 9 p.m. Which is what happened tonight. We watched a guy movie.. it was okay. I'm not really a Nicholas cage fan, but it was nice to hang out with him. Josh was there too. 'twas a good way to end a good day. Hey! I'm a poet and didn't even know it. (slaps self in forehead for being a dork and actually typing that)

Prior to the impromptu movie date, I cleaned my room, "did homework" AKA watched Juno and messed around on the interwebs. My room really hasn't been this neat in a very long time.

And to keep in the backwardsness of today's post... When I got up I didn't really feel like being social. So I watched a movie and ate dry cereal that I stole from upstairs just for occasions like this. I'm at that age where I am really ready to move out of my parents house, and sometimes just need to be away from them. They didn't bug me though, or tease me about getting up at 11 (which I didn't--I was up at 8...but watching a movie)

It has just occurred to me that you are most likely not interested at all in my uneventful day... lets just say it was nice :)

Hi BEDA Buddies!!!!!!

<3

(Bright Eyes: First Day of My Life) <--i love this song!!!

2 comments:

  1. I use code names for privicy reasons!!

    and because I think it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with the uneventful day, so don't you dare apologize for it. I can't say that as a guy I'm always appreciative of Nicholas Cage (though National Treasure was awesome.) I find that his weird hair in each movie distracts me.

    ReplyDelete