13 April 2009

BEDA12/13: This is the Story of a Girl

I cannot believe that I forgot again!!!!! Serves me right for going to bed early.

Ok, so here's what I would have written yesterday: :D

SO, I gave my testimony at church today. It went really really well. I was surprised at how I wasn't nervous, or how the sentences that I'd tried to spit out at practice on Saturday just flowed and made sense and were just perfect. I felt a little hypocritical, however, seeing as I'm not as perfect as my story might imply, but everyone makes mistakes in life right? so far mine have been minor... but we'll see what happens.

I had Easter dinner with my family and my cousins Kyle and Cody came over as well. These are my two favorite guy cousins. We ended up driving all the way to Orono after lunch/dinner (whatever you call a meal that you eat at 3 pm...) and saw 'I Love You, Man' which was good.

Annnnnd.... I'll edit this after I do stuff today worth writing about...


stuff worth writing about:
1. I procrastinate too much
2. I am very tired
3. I have had a headache for 2 days.. grr
4. I love my Dad
5. My Sassy Lady video is up.. check it out if you wanna:
http://www.youtube.com/sassyladysociety
(and yes...I am wearing my Hanson shirt.. i just found it and was excited :D)



<3

(Matchbox Twenty: Story of a Girl)

2 comments:

  1. without our mistakes we would have no need for our savior, and thus, nothing to testify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel I LOVE YOU MAN was in fact awesome.

    ReplyDelete