20 April 2009

BEDA20: rollin' down the road.. rollin' like a stone

So, Tinted Windows comes out tomorrow, and I am excited!! I've heard most of the songs already, but still can't wait to buy it. I just posted a video to my collab channel after YouTube took forever uploading it and then had a error and made me re-do it. (youtube.com/sassyladysociety)

I just watched The Hills (yay!)

Ok, so things worth mentioning about today:
-I am going to be wicked tired at work tomorrow
-Class was awesome, we talked about how to fudge net income legally :)
-I really did nothing, as I was up until 4 am last night catching up on episodes of 'The Best Years' and woke up at 11, went to class, and ya, am now going to bed.

Hopefully my life will get more interesting (but also hopefully not more dramatic :D)

<3 JJ

(Tinted Windows: ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment