06 April 2009

BEDA6: i don't need no doctor...

randoms:

It is currently 12:21 pm.
I have so far today eaten spaghetti and meatballs, a handful of yogurt covered raisins, and some cheez-its.
I have been looking online for apartments for most of the morning,
as well as hitting up good ol' freecreditreport.com (yay for having awesome credit!! 720 ba-bay!)

I think the main reason why my room is so messy is because I have fit 3 rooms worth of stuff into one bedroom. I have a living room (tv and couch), kitchen (kind... just a mini fridge and a microwave), and my actual bedroom. Blahhhh

The thing that sucks is that basically every apartment in Bangor looks like grossness... I was more in the mood for apartment complex with like security, and not weird people living around.

I have always said that I wanted to live in Maine forever. But I'd never really been anywhere else besides Florida.... and ya, there are much more awesome places out there.

Oh and I'm also still talking a little southern and it's really annoying Jeremy. I didn't realize I was doing it.


Oh, and Facebook just told me that the Hills is on tonight... yay!

<3

(John Mayer: I Don't Need No Doctor)

1 comment:

  1. I talk mid western a lot, not on purpose it just happens.

    ReplyDelete