11 April 2009

BEDA11: Did you hear?

So, I will definitely not be home in time to get this posted until around midnight. Denise, Steph and I are going to see.... umm.... The Hannah Montana Movie. This should come to no surprise as the last movie we saw together was HSM3. We like weird things. Anyway, I know that Jordan (Hi Jordan!) has taken on the task of reading all of our blogs today and didn't want him to fail.. so I'm posting a part 1, and will add more when I get home :).

Schedule for the day:

Tennis Match#1: 9 a.m.
Tennis Match #2: 3 p.m.
Meeting at Church for Easter-related stuff: 6 p.m.

...man I'm going to be tired

<3

(Secondhand Serenade: Maybe)

1 comment:

  1. I was also planning on going to see the Hannah Montana movie, if only to mock it, but there isn't a free movie night soon. tongue sticky out face!

    ReplyDelete