14 April 2009

BEDA14: What happens when I chase you up the stairs?

I am currently on Omegle.com and talking to perhaps the coolest person ever. I am quite sad that I will never talk to this person again.

Anyway, my day was good. Got some awesome news!!!! (not going to tell you.. it's a sekrit..but it was good)

My back really hurts and I am excited to sleep in tomorrow and go have coffee with my Nana next door. She just got home from Florida and I miss her.

I am not excited about youTube changes, but I am not going to get upset about it, 'cause hey.. they need to make money too. I just hope they kind of remember their initial mission and keep the user-generated stuff a priority.

Today's post is random.

I also signed up for MJ's BEDA Buddy thing, so hopefully I'll get an awesome buddya nd a new friend soon. Woot!!!

<3 you all!!!

(Greg Holden: The Chase)

1 comment:

  1. It would be mildly hillarious if we got buddied...

    I is not happy about the youtubez either.

    ReplyDelete