01 April 2009

BEDA1: i did my best to notice...

I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it.

I, Jennifer (nottellingyoumylastname'casueit'stheinternet-andifyoureallywantedtoknowyoucouldfigureitoutonyourown), promise to blog every day in April.


-------------------------------

Okay, so first of all, my titles of these will most likely not correspond to my musings of the day. This is basically because I am randomly picking the first line of lyrics off from a randomly selected song. I'll add the song title and artist at the bottom of each segment in case you're interested...which you obviously will be. :)

Now that that's settled, I am so glad that it is Wednesday night!!! Wednesday night is my favorite part of the week. It means that I don't have class again until Monday and I get to watch American Idol with Meagan and Ryan. Sadly, Ryan will only be there for one more week. *major sad face* He got a job in Delaware and is moving right after Easter. I'll just check one person off my possible boyfriend list... oh wait.. he was the only one that i had a chance with... oh well.

I am happy being single and am busy and all that jazz.. whatevs. (did I just type whatevs.. geeze I must be tired)

Things I learned today:
-some people are jerks and will always be jerks. This becomes more of a problem when they are your professors and grade you on the fact that you didn't put a dollar sign next to your answer on a quiz (never mind that you got the right answer)

2. My family is amazing!

C. Legal letters for auditing purposes are best received close to the audit letter date (rather than at year-end) as to be more complete in it's information concerning subsequent legal proceedings. *nerd alert*

Night All!
<3

(The Killers: Human)

No comments:

Post a Comment