15 April 2009

BEDA15: if you're sleeping through the best part of the day

SO, it's kind of weird, but after I picked this title, Everybody Else got on AIM and I talked to whoever was online for the band a little. Basically said I was excited for the new record :) Yay! If you haven't heard of them, go check them out. I met them and have their autographs. <3 They're great guys.

Today I got a horrendous grade on a tax exam, which he is going to scale, so hopefully it will be okay. I'm going to work uncharacteristically hard at studying for the final, and will hopefully get him to bump my grade up based on my tenacity and hootspa. I"m better at the word part of taxes... not so hot at the math part, and hey--the computer does most of that for me anyway, so I think I'll be okay in the real world.

I got a YouTube message today saying that someone loved my videos and favorited some... but they didn't subscribe. This confuses me. If you like them so much, subscribe! Help out the little guy (or girl). Anyway, I'm grateful for the support either way. Anyone have any insight (pun intended ;)) as to why people leave nice comments/messages or friend you but wont subscribe?

Ok, I'm off to bed. Night All!!!!

<3 JenJen

(Everybody Else: Wake Up)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to steal this mentioned album from you. :)

    ReplyDelete