03 April 2009

BEDA3: baby, now that I've found you

I love Tennessee. I seriously want to move here.

I was pretty nervous about meeting my cousins and their friends, but everyone is so friendly. The guys are awesome (the groomsmen were over last night), and the few girls I've met so far are sweethearts. We arrived around 4:30 and waited around w. my Aunt until everyone arrived for the rehersal dinner. In true Alex-ness, the groom showed up with a keg (he works in a brewery) of the most awesome beer ever...which he made up himself. I was impressed.

so, in summation, as I need to go socialize, one of the best things ever. I taught one of teh groomsmen to dance, and hopefully the dancing will continue later tonight :). Oh, and Jeremy ruined Aunt Pam's vintage Kool-Ade spoon while cooking red hot dogs for the southerners (in beer) at 1 am...

<3

(The Foundations: Baby, Now That I've Found)

No comments:

Post a Comment