10 April 2009

BEDA10: High School Party, Senior Year

I almost forgot to blog!!! oh no!

It's also cold in my room. I do not like this at all.

So, I cleaned my room today. Well, it's not quite finished, but it looks a lot better than a couple hours ago. I can now see the carpeting, which is lovely.

I forced myself to be social and go out to the pool hall for a couple hours. Spent $10.00 on broccoli bites and a soda and hung out with a couple of my girlfriends. It was nice, but my stomach was not happy with me today either, so I came home early. I also have TWO tennis matches tomorrow, and have to be at the club (yes I play at a tennis club, and it's not as glamorous and la-de-da as you think :D) at 7:45 to warm up before the other team comes. You're not supposed to warm up until they get there.... but I have connections ;) ..people know me. That reminds me, I need to watch Anchorman again sometime soon.

So, I should probably sleep, because getting up at 6:45 is going to be a lot of fun. Also, I have no idea where my tennis skirts are. I have like 5 and can't find any of them. urgh.

<3

(Bo Burnham: Senior Year)

No comments:

Post a Comment