18 April 2009

BEDA17: I think it's better if we stay friends...

so... it's 12:51 a.m., but we're going to count this as today's blog. :)

I just got back from my friend Jordan's show. He has an awesome band and they are amaZING live. I can't really hear anything right now and its kind of bugging me, but it's worth it to be front row at one of Soundbender's shows. They have myspace and youtube... check it outttttt

I don't know who my BEDA buddy is, which makes me sad. I have no email from MJ or anyone. I hope I have a buddy!

So.. random.. the bracelet I got tonight saying I was old and was allowed to consume alcoholic yumminess says "Bumstock 2004" I think they need to get new bracelets.

<3 you!


(Julia Nunes: Blushing Cheeks)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, this is exciting! Hello, my new BEDA Buddy! I haven't figured out who the others are yet...

    ReplyDelete