05 April 2009

BEDA5: yes it’s true... some men have it all

So, I knew that Taylor (Hanson [if you're new to this Blog.. I love the band Hanson, but try to keep the fangirling to a minimum :D]) was in Nashville for something this weekend, ('cause he tweeted it... I'm no stalker!!!) and I was mildly excited to be only 2 hours away from him over here in good old Knoxville, but then I realize that it was for a performance with alot of other awesome groups. Oh well.

It's almost 11 now, and we have to go shopping and stuff because Blake says I need to buy an excessive amount of bright orange things so I don't forget about them and come back this summer for awhile... which I am planning on doing... hopefully.

Oh, and Deanna.. I was kind of Ginny Weasley this weekend... don't judgeeeee! <3 I'll tell you ...just not on the internet :)

I'm coming to realize that these blogs have been kind of short, which I was going to excuse myself for because I am on vacation, but until school chills out for a bit on Thursday (I have a test and a presentation on Wednesday), they're probably going to be minimal as well. Oh wells.

<3

(Hanson: I've Been Down)

No comments:

Post a Comment