07 April 2009

BEDA7: out of all the reindeer you know you're the mastermind

I love my title today... love it!!!

I have achieved a new level of procrastination today. It seems the more I have to do, the less I want to do it. Seriously, 18 years of school is too many years of school. Yup, that's right this is my EIGHTEENTH YEAR OF SCHOOL! (not counting pre-school, 'cause lets face it, that was kind of a blast).

Ok, I'm going to go cram tax law into my brain, and hopefully pull off better than the effing 52 my a-hole of a professor gave me last exam. (The highest grade was a 75... he'd better scale it... urgh.... I can't even express my frustration without making wild and crazy hand gestures, and this is becoming a very long parenthetical statement, so ya, I'll end it here.)

My mantra today has been 3 more weeks... 3 more weeks.... Thank you Jesus that there's only three more weeks!

<3 ya!!!!


(Hanson: Run Run Rudolph)

No comments:

Post a Comment