23 April 2009

BEDA23: I'm having trouble trying to sleep...

Deanna will not like that this happened to me today... I have mixed feelings. I am semi embarrassed.. but I liked it, so ya.. i dunno..

Ok.. here goes... starting with the most embarassing..

1. I am subbed to JonasBrothersMusic on YouTube (oh the shame)
2. I was the 309th person to watch their new video today (because I have no life and check YouTube constantly)
3. I liked it :)

It reminded me of the stupid crap my brother and cousins do, and has nothing to do with music, but everything to do with what guys find to entertain themselves with.

Nick Jonas: Basketball Extraordinaire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ppi4-NmbJ0




In other news, I am making a video possibly tonight in response to JohnnyDurham's Urban Dictionary meme.. because i heart him

oh, and I skipped tennis practice today. :D

<3

(Green Day: Brain Stew)

1 comment:

  1. I like that one song that talks about Hanson, but It's okay, I forgive you for liking the Jonas Brothers

    ReplyDelete