08 February 2009

you tube is a mean face

...but then again I was trying to upload copyrighted material :/ Just know that you are missing out on an awesome video set to friday, i'm in love by The Cure.

In other news, I reminded Deanna of my birthday, and she responded: "oh ya, Thursday, Abraham Lincoln, Jen, got it!" or something to that effect.

Hanson fans are known for their crazi and weird-ness... but on the fan club forum today, the topics were stranger than usual. Here are some of the oddities (typos included):

-who love orange soda
-i think i have an addiction to cats
-what's your height?
-what are you/did you have for dinner?
-what's the last restaurant you ate at?
-favorite pop-tart flavor?

...i was tempted and clicked on the height one... 9 girls had posted how tall they were! I'm a fanson too, and am prone to fangirliness.. but I do have more to do with my day than to talk about how much i love orange soda...

anywho, I am off to read and go to bed. xx Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment