20 February 2009

Darn you USPS man...

Here's my epic FAIL of a day with postal servies:

FAIL #1
...This isn't that bad. My Hanson 'Walk Around the World Tour' shirt came in the mail today--but was too big. I've just sent it back to Tulsa and will hopefully get it next week. That said, I really like the shirt :)


FAIL #2
I've been waiting for my TOMSshoes to come for about a week now. My brother said he bought me 2 pair for my birthday last week and I cannot wait to get them. Every afternoon I run to check the side door (which I don't use, but everyone else seems to) to see if they've arrived.

As I was driving to re-mail my tour shirt back to Hanson, I passed the FedEx man. I got excited :) I don't even know who TOMS uses to ship their stuff (it's probably USPS..but oh well).

I checked my house when I got back. There were extra tire marks. There were footprints through the foot of snow to our deck door. !!!!!!!!!!!

So I, being the crazy person I am, decide to not put my boots on, but to run out from my car wearing my current pair of TOMS and get soaking wet running across the driveway and up the stairs through a FOOT of snow to find...


...a copy of the new phone book.



oh, and I just texted Jeremy... he's been lazy and not even ordered them yet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment