05 February 2009

it's just laziness really

...that's the only excuse I have for not posting for 2 days. Forgive me? ^-^

Today I worked, and it was lovely. Well, it would have been if my computer hadn't chosen today to die. I had quite a lot of work to do and was genuinely happy to have actual work to do without asking any of the partners if they needed help. So I did my work without a computer, and then copied it when someone left and I could use their machine.

I drove home, ate food, and drove back to town (I say town, 'cause it's really not a city, but in Maine, Bangor really is a city to us) for tennis. Had a lovely time with my team for a couple hours. I hadn't played in months and just started going again a couple weeks ago. I'm happy to report that my serve has reappeared (if only for a brief and shining moment) which makes me happy, because I quite like my serve when my toss is cooperating (which it rarely does).

I've just finished watching The Office with the parents (it wasn't as funny as Sunday, but seriously, Sunday was exceptionally funny) and caught up of my YouTube subscriptions.

Off to bed early tonight!!

<3JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment