12 February 2009

I am now 8,401 days old...

...factoring in the extra 6 days for leap years of course :)

Also, since my work computer decided to die this past week (we're still trying to revive her...the future does not look pleasant for dear old... (*tries to think of witty name*) ...work computer), my boss has just given me the SECRET CODE and I can now access the interwebs from my computer!! Oh the joy!

This post really has no point, except to say that even though I am working on my birthday (it's okay, they've bought me a cake), and my family is heading to the Florida Keys tomorrow morning, my birthday is fantastical and I hope you all are having wonderful days as well.

Also to note: it's raining outside, and my Gmail background is adorable on rainy days <3

Loving the Rain in Maine!!! xx Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment