07 February 2009

Darn You Red Bull...

It is currently 12:47--no wait 48--as I type. I've just gotten back from seeing "he's just not that into you", which was an okay movie, but I am definitely too tired to go into a movie review you everyone. I'll just say that it was better than expected, but I'm probably not going to buy it. FUN FACT: I cannot spell definitely. I misspell it every time I try and type/write/imagine it in my head/or any other possible time.. I don't know why... but ya, thought you should know that.

Ummm... so I was kind of falling asleep at dinner (went to a sports bar for some food with my friends before the movie, watched the hockey game... game was bad, conversation was awesome), so right before we left to head to the theater I downed a Red Bull. Which was awesome because I was awake for the movie. But now My body says "I'm tired, lets sleep" and my brain is all..."But I want to sing and write piano songs and figure out how to play It's Friday, I'm in Love (the Cure) and 4th of July (Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers) on the piano!"

So I have decided to go to bed and hopefully will still feel inspired tomorrow.

xx <3JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment