08 February 2009

I am so old....

... this is a lie, but I feel it this weekend. I have not left my house except to go to church Sunday morning and to go to the supermarket Saturday night to rent a movie and buy a bottle of wine (and twizzlers). I know what you're thinking, wine and twizzlers is an odd combo, but they didn't have any swedish fish, and pull 'n peel cherry twizzlers was the next best thing.

So, now I am going to finish my wine, watch my movie for a second time (my life is very exciting), and force myself to do homework--in that order of course, becasue if I did it the other way around it would be completely responsible and logical, and we can't have any of that now can we.

xx <3JJ

1 comment:

  1. Eating twizzlers and drinking wine makes you sound un-old (also known as young).

    ReplyDelete