09 February 2009

Stolen from Mr. Durham

Stolen from JohnyDurham19.


Username: ilessthanthreeyouu

Why did you pick it?: My friend had just messaged me and at some point in the conversation said it to me. I had been struggling to find a new name... the 2 u's came out of necessity, but i like them quite a bit <3

Who did you first subscribe to?: Musicfromblueskies

Who did you most recently subscribe to?: If we're counting band accounts, I subbed to mattnathansonmusic this morning, but as far as YouTubers, I'm relatively sure that it was wheezywaiter
.

What does your last text message say?: "decoolz: read my blog, I wrote a thing http://misuseofairaoutes.blogstop.com" It is from twitter, and deanna misspelled the link to her blogspot page... lovely

Do you have any goals?: get my CPA and become more awesome

What was the last thing you bought?: Matt Nathanson's album off from iTunes.

Describe the person who posted this using one line?: johnny is durhamtastic...19

Are you excited about anything?: Jack's Mannequin concert in Boston in April <3

Do you have a crush? yes.... actually I'm greedy and have two :)

Have you ever been drunk?: oh gosh never.. oh wait.. there was that one time..

Who was the first Youtuber you met in real life?: Deanna.. after I made her a YouTuber

Who was the last Youtuber you met in real life?: Katie and Brittany... but I haven't seen then since they became youtubers, so it may not count... but this is also after Deanna and I forced them into a collab channel with us...

Do you pefer day or night?: i wear my sunglasses at night

Are you a member of any collab channels?: mhm... SLS

Do you have a secret account?: yes... it's a secret ;)

Do you believe in God?: yes

Which youtuber do you talk to the most?: Peesemould

Which Youtuber do you think makes the best videos?: i love livelavalive


You may only subscribe to 5 channels and only watch their videos. who will they be?: Vlogbrothers, johnnydurham19, livelavalive, Jimmy0010, and... about 20 others :)

Are you in a relationship?: negative... so if you know someone... ;)

Would you date a smoker?: probably not to be honest.

Where is your favourite place?: Camp

Are you a happy person?: usually

Would you kiss the person who posted this?: *grin ... yea, he's a cutie

What would you take to the desert island? : sunscreen

Do you prefer sun or snow?: snowwwww!

Who did you last speak to on the phone? Tanya (friend from high school)

Who did you last text?: Adam (the best friend)

What are you doing tomorrow?: work all day, singing at band practice for awhile, then studying for a monster test on Wednesday.

What is your favourite flavour of potato chips?: tortilla chips ftw

What size are your feet?: 9

What do you want?: to be happy... whatever that means.

What do you need?: mo money (I'd like to move into my own apartment this year)

What do you remember?: learning what true friendship is.

What do you wish?: i wish for 10 more wishes so I could share them with you :-*


redundancy is awesome: endstop.

^^if you got that joke, you are amazing and i love you <3

1 comment:

  1. sorry I'm a fail boat :( I will try to correctly spell my misspelled link next time. :)

    ReplyDelete