26 February 2009

inspiration has struck...

...at work as always


I just got some amaZING (to quote Jonathan) ideas....

I know everyone and their brother are making t-shirt designs these days, but it is something I've always wanted to do. So we'll see what happens. I'll have some free time this weekend and will hopefully post some mock ups to see what you guys think.

<3

(oh, and Holly & Dima... I have some awesome ITZ quotes* too!!!)

-Jen

*i always spell this wrong now.. thanks to Deanna's username.. :/

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to print my own t-shirts for years now but it never happens, I must shape up. I do own a Princeword production cap, made in Finalnd ;). Will show it off in a vlog eventually.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sorry my lack of abilty to spell has robbed off on you. :) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete