03 December 2009

when there are clouds in the sky you'll get by

this song basically sums up how I feel right now...

I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand
not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today
-'Toes' Zac Brown Band


Just had drinks with friends instead of being responsible and going to bed at a reasonable hour.

Makes me miss the old days when our group of friends hadn't been split into about 4 separate (very small) groups due to break-ups and arguments and general growing-up-ness.

Now my 2 best girlfriends from home are planning on moving away to the Carolinas in July... I don't know what I'm going to do.

Just enjoy the time we have now, because you really never know when someone will leave your life unexpectedly. I've lost good friends due to really stupid things and it is not fun. I'm very blessed with my friend group now (though most of them I don't see regularly) and it just feels so good to know that I have more than 5 people who I know would be there for me whenever I needed them. That's the kind of friend I have always been and it feels good to finally have that reciprocated.

I just spelled reciprocated correctly on the first try... so with that small victory, I will say goodnight

<3


Smile -Robert Downey Jr. Verson

No comments:

Post a Comment