02 December 2009

I just smile...

I'm watching Glee / Sherlock Holmes is Hot / Not being able to sing today has been difficult

There.. got my random out of the way for today.


Since I've been sick lately, and still went to worship practice Tuesday, I'm not singing for the rest of the week and am trying to talk as little as possible. My voice was really shot after Tuesday and I have some high notes to hit on Sunday.

I always feel like these posts have to be profound, or flow well, or ...something.

However, today my brain is kind of all over the place. And I'm hungry. (see.. I can't even finish the though about not being able to stay on topic)

But there is excitement ahead! 2 more days of work until the weekend, then 2 days off and Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers on Sunday, 3 days of work and a 4 day vacation in Boston and New Hampshire, a Dashboard Confessional show and tons of tax-free shopping :)

I am beyond excited to get to Boston and NH again. Always fun times. Always good memories. I love a good road trip! :)

<3



Smile -Lily Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment