04 December 2009

Lets Take Off And Fly...

Holly posted pictures as her Blog today, and I am obviously going to copy her (because it is a wonderful idea!)
So.... things that have happened this year so far that I will never ever forget:


Jeremy and me being awesome at the US Open in August





Saying hello to Michael Johns (also at the Open)





Front row at Hanson in October with Cindy...
I may have guilt tripped some girl into giving me my spot back, but hey, she didn't have to move
(and she did push me out of my spot in the first place).



Halloween was fun.. then not fun at all.. then fun again (and a little awkward)
:)





I wrote LOVE on my arm in November
www.twloha.com





...and had good times at The Academy Is... with Andrew and Brittany and Mr. Cuervo
<3




I seems that I have this awesome life where I get to go and do all these cool things.  Which is true, but only a recent development.  I decided when I graduated from school that I was no longer going to put off doing the things I wanted to do.  I'm single, I have a good job, and I'm basically happy.  So why put off doing things?  I have money, I save what I can, but while I'm young and single and have minimal responsibilities, I am taking advantage of my situation and doing what I want.


This is not to say that I am being selfish or anything, I just want to not stress out all the time and worry.  Right now music and my friends are a huge part of my life and who I am, so I'm going to enjoy them.


I'm going to 3 (well 4 if you count tonight) concerts in the next 7 days.
It's going to be awesome.
I will take tons of pictures.


<3




Promise the Stars -We The Kings
from the leaked 'smile kid' album (I love www.strikegently.com!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment