08 December 2009

Hey Now...

I've been listening to a lot of Something Corporate lately.  My friend says that it's depressing, but I don't think so.  I find hope in it (i can never ever get through a day without mistakenly quoting a hanson lyric....sigh...).  I recently watched the Jack's Mannequin documentary 'Dear Jack' which chronicles the lead singer of both band's, Andrew McMahon, battle with leukemia.  You should definitely watch this.  It's amazing.  


www.strikegently.com posted a link to the live stream of the film... click it :)
http://www.zshare.net/video/679490101f187cf5


In other news, Andrew (not McMahon... BeeBo) told me yesterday that he missed my vlogs.  YouTube was being very lame at the end of November and would not upload my videos, so I missed the last few days of vlogging every day in November for NaNoWriMo.  I should have something up this weekend though, and will link you when it's up.  
<3


Straw Dog -Something Corporate

No comments:

Post a Comment