05 January 2010

things about me you don't know....

{{NOTE: after reading this back, I think I should have been an English major}}

------------------

I like filling out forms.  Proof: when I go to airports I fill out all of those credit card and magazine subscription application things.  Multiple times.  I can't help myself.  I love it.

I especially love newly opened yellow legal pads.  They are best for writing.

One of my favorite books is completely about grammar.  "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves"  <3

I love semicolons; I use them frequently.
I also love dashes... and ellipses. :)

I like writing.  I don't mean the kind of writing I'm doing here (though it is also thoroughly enjoyable), I mean writing in general.  I love writing.
Example: writing out song lyrics from memory, bible verses that help me, lists, everything.   



















I don't think anyone knows these things about me though.
Isn't it strange how some of the things we love we never tell anyone about?
What don't people know about you?

Food for thought I suppose....

<3

1 comment:

  1. It's possible that being an English major would have beaten the passion and enjoyment of these things out of you. It's possible, as well, that you would wind up adding the scent of old books (which candle companies can't match)to that list.

    ReplyDelete