07 January 2010

Tax Season is here! Let's celebrate!

So, I am a dork and like doing taxes.  I like doing taxes more that auditing.  What I don't like it having to work 55 hours a week for 3 months doing audits and not taxes....

So in rebellion today I have spent the past hour looking at entertaining things on facebook and twitter, and contemplating my place in the Harry Potter universe.  Here's what I've come up with:

  • I am a Ravenclaw
  • The majority of my family is Gryffindor, though I suspect my mother to be a Hufflepuff 
  • I am also Ginny Weasley
    • ...but I don't like Harry, so maybe I'm a twin or something...  it's my imagination, I'll do what I want
    Oh no, I'm arguing at people who haven't even read this yet... I'm also assuming that they're Harry Potter nerds like I am (I really hope you are)

Okay.. that's about all I got.  I wish I could get this excited about work.  If work was a YouTube collab video, or a design project, or an art mural, or a color-coded spreadsheet (well, lets face it, most of my work is a spreadsheet...) I would be overjoyed to be here.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment