03 September 2009

she told me her name was billie jean...

ummmm.. so ya.. Best Buy took Elle (my laptop) and game me a new one... I know it's the same thing and all... but I miss her :( This one feels more like a guy (I am so weird!!!) So.. ya, I am not happy because they took my laptop away and gave me this guy laptop, who I feel I must re-name, but ya.. I'm definitely going to have to name him.

Sorry, sometimes I type the way I think, which is random and has many ellipses and pauses and such.

I have to re-set up everything here, and I lost the blog post I wrote in the car. Basically it was amazing and i saw a lot of great tennis and semi-stalked Rafael Nadal at the practice courts and had jeremy take pictures for me. I will most likely put these on the facebook once I have time to move them over from my flash drive and re-edit them.

night loves!

<3 JJ

oh.. and since I have no music on this laptop as of now, the title comes from this video which is amazing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm9L60YBj3s

No comments:

Post a Comment