06 September 2009

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts

As always, the month that I choose to blog every day my life actually gets interesting and i have stuff to do. Friday night I went to a Dierks Bentely concert with my friend Scottie. It was really fun.

My family went to camp this weekend and I decided to stay home. I said that I had CPE homework to do for work, but have yet to actually do it. i did clean the whole house. I went to Deanna's (my college roommate) apartment last night, had some food, watched a cute kitten, and the breakfast club.

Today Church was outside and awesome. I am slightly sunburnt, and was completely soaked earlier due to an epic water balloon fight. Eli and his brother, sister, and a kid named Eric are over right now.

I'm tired... blahhh

loves -JJ

HAven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble <3

No comments:

Post a Comment