03 September 2009

I hate to see you cry...

so... I'm taking my MacBook in to BestBuy today... hopefully they can fix it quickly (or just give me a new one since i haven't done anything to it at all...) Yesterday was interesting, but i didn't get home until late.

-I worked all day
-Went to Eli's dorm to check out some adorable videos of us from High School
-Chris was in the videos and it made me miss him more :(
-Had dinner at a local sports bar and watched the Red Sox for awhile

Then I mentioned to my friend Steph that I wanted to get my hair cut, and what would she do to it if I let her (she's going to beauty school and will graduate in December). Long story short... 2 hours later I have the shortest hair cut that I have ever had in my life. It's cute, but i just need to get used to not being able to put it in a pony tail and styling it and such.

Tennis is starting up again soon (hopefully tonight) and I cannot wait! I need to get some of this stress out!

Anywho.. I'm at work and should get back to it :/

(will post later today for BEDS #3)

<3 JJ

Heart of Life -John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment