30 October 2009

My Life Is Average

so.. since I'm at work.. I'm reading www.mylifeisaverage.com I have a doctor's apptmt in 10 minutes.. so my slacking is acceptable (shhh don't tell anyone).

anyway.. these made me giggle:


Today, I was riding the bus to work and a little girl was sitting across from me. I have bright purple hair, and today I had a scarf and nail polish to match. My phone rang, playing the theme song from Power Rangers. The little girl looked over and when I took off my hood to take the call, a look of awe came across her face. When I hung up she quietly asked if I was a purple Ranger. I winked and put my finger over my lips. She grinned and nodded. MLIA

Today, I discovered that in the state of Pennsylvania, holding your finger in someone else's bellybutton without their permission for more than 30 seconds is considered rape. Never have I wanted more to commit such a felony. MLIA.

Today, instead of working on my application to Stanford, I taught my dog to respond to Harry Potter spells. He now stays when I yell, "Petrificus Totalus," comes when I say, "Accio," and plays dead when I yell "Avada Kedavra." I feel that this was an acceptable substitute of my time. MLIA

Today, I went to the vending machine after school. I put in my money and pressed the numbers but nothing happened. It had eaten my dollar. When I pressed the "return" button, the screen that usually flashes "Have a nice day" was broken along with the machine, so it started flashing "HaHaHaHaHa..." at me. I was hustled by a vending machine. MLIA

Today in my anatomy class we were watching a video on the nervous system. The first thing it said was "Human bodies, we all have one." Thanks video, for clearing that up. MLIA

Today, I was driving around an unfamiliar town with my father. We passed by a Planned Parenthood. Directly next to it was a daycare center. In between the two buildings there was a sign that read "No matter what you choose, we've got you covered". I nearly peed myself. MLIA.

ok.. that's all for now. I'm so going to train my dog to respond to wizard spells though. That would be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment