10 January 2009

Yay Reading!

So..I've recently had some free time and am finishing up the last John Green book (of course I read them in reverse order...). I've been in college for almost 5 years now, and hadn't realized how much I missed reading. So I am setting a goal of reading 20 books this year (definitely not 50 like some people...I still have grad school to finish and it's a complete time suck, let me tell you).

So, here are some that I am making myself read (or re-read as the Tolkien books go), as I have been either told that I need to (Austen), or want to remember every little detail and get re-obsessed with like I used to be (LOTR), but the rest is undecided. Comment with suggestions!!! I may not read these in order...but I will read them :)



1. Looking For Alaska -John Green
2. The Hobbit
3. 4. 5. LOTR Trilogy
6. - 11. Jane Austen's Novels...

So I guess 12-20 are up for discussion... :)

<3 1.10.08

2 comments:

  1. Don't have any recommendations for 12-20..looks like a good start though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vonnegut. READ Vonnegut.

    ReplyDelete