18 January 2009

blahh

Ah you can probably tell by the title.. I am feeling very... blahh today. I wish I could find another word to articulate this feeling.. but blahh is perfect.

It's snowing really bad outside, and I really want to get out of this house, but it's not going to happen. So, since there are people here and I can't record any cover songs, or my SLS video.... I may just have to watch TV in my room and be boring and depressed.

so ya, this post really has no point, expect to say that my parents are boring and I really want to have people over, but I live in east bum... and no one could come anyway since we're having the blizzard of the century this weekend.

Anyway, how you are all having glorious days with tons of sunshine and happiness <3 ttfn <3 JJ


((44 days until florida!!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment