31 January 2009

drumrool please...

So... since I have been neglecting writing in my blog, well... since I decided to start writing one to be truthful. But I've decided to fix that :)

In true copy-cat form (I vlogged daily in November, mostly because Peesemould's daily vlog project was pretty much the awesomest thing ever), I've decided write every day and let you know all the crazy, amazing, (well probably boring, but you never know...) stuff that i'm doing.

Okay, so I'll start today as the homeworkage is kind of boring :)

1. Slept in until 11
2. Went snowshoeing
3. Watched a lot of episodes of 'How I Met Your Mother'
4. Read & did homework for my theory class
5. Chinese for dinner
6. Tried to do homework.. but edited and uploaded a new video instead :)

...as Saturdays go it was pretty awesome <3

No comments:

Post a Comment