20 March 2009

I can't spell Shakespeare .. or can I?

...seriously ..did I spell it right? :)

Anywho, I recently purchased a FlipCam from Woot.com. This is an amazingly nerdfightastic site, especially because this was part of the description of the product I purchased:

The Play’s The Thing
(Enter GHOST and HAMLET.)

HAMLET Where wilt thou lead me? speak; I’ll go no further.

GHOST Mark me.

HAMLET I will.

GHOST My hour is almost come,
When I to sulphurous and tormenting flames
Must… hang on, what is that?

HAMLET A camcorder.

GHOST Film me not, but lend thy serious hearing
To what I shall unfold.

HAMLET Dude; I have to vlog this.

GHOST Rather vlog of revenge, when thou shalt hear.

HAMLET What?

GHOST I am thy father’s spirit,
Doom’d for a certain term to walk the night,
And for the day confined to fast in fires,
Till the foul crimes done in- PUT THAT DAMN THING DOWN!

HAMLET No way! I got this Flip so I could show
The world all the events that I might see
And a ghost might get me linked off Boing Boing!

GHOST I could a tale unfold whose lightest word
Would harrow up thy soul, freeze thy young blood,
Make thy two eyes, like stars, start from their spheres,
Thy knotted and- how much room give you they?

HAMLET About 2 gigs, that’s like an hour’s fun.

GHOST Takes Double A’s?

HAMLET Yes, and they give you some.

GHOST Murder most foul, my killer was able;
Hey, that thing come with a TV Cable?

HAMLET It did.

GHOST Oh, wow.

HAMLET So what?

GHOST I find thee apt;
And duller shouldst thou be than the fat weed
That roots itself in ease on- TURN THAT OFF!
Wouldst thou not chill a bit? Now, Hamlet, hear:
Your Ultra 60, Pure by name and brand,
The flip arm lets you move your little film-

HAMLET Don’t dismiss my dreams of art, dad.

GHOST Shut up.
An extra feature: know, thou noble youth,
Direct upload to MySpace, AOL
Or YouTube too.

HAMLET O my prophetic soul!

GHOST Ay, that incestuous, that adulterate beast,
The Internet, from whom you seek your fame-
This camcorder will prove a fine device
To film dear Rosencrantz most secretly.
Or maybe, I don’t know, avenge my death.

HAMLET That first idea, I like that one the best.

GHOST I have no son.
(GHOST exits)

HAMLET O all you host of heaven! O earth! what else?
And shall I couple hell? O, fie! Hold, hold, my heart;
For let not yet all this recording start.
First must I find my friends, and gain their trust,
My dearest Uncle, and his dearest men,
And then film them humping their ottoman.
Rest, rest, perturbed spirit! I bring order!
With my refurbished Flip Ultra 60 Camcorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment