29 March 2009

asdfjkl;

I don't see my friends anymore. The thing that's weird is that even when I do have time to go out, I end up staying at home. I was looking online today for apartments to rent in town. I am past the point of being ready to move out, and am at the edge of "I'm going to pull my hair out if I stay here for another year".

I don't even think I want roommates. Just maybe a cat....maybe. I'm very excited about being able to do what I want and not feel guilty for not spending time with my parents.... I am not interested in watching FOX News all day, or cleaning excessively. I clean when it's necessary and am not freaked out by a bit of untidiness, unlike Mom.

ok, a bit of venting out :) I can not apartment shop and dream and... ya. :)

<3

oh, and my brother just told me that I'm horrible to hang out with... I was happy he was coming home, but not if he's going to be all, what's wrong with your life, it's perfect, be happy all the freaking time blah blah blah...

1 comment:

  1. you're not horrible to hang out with!!

    brothers are stupid.

    ReplyDelete