28 August 2009

i ran into your best friend today...

SO..... I missed blogging, so I decided that I would 'blog every day september' (BEDS is an odd acronym... we may need to brainstorm a better name for this endeavor).

If you're new to my blog, my titles are normally the first line to a song that is currently playing on my iTunes (and I post the song and artist at the end too).

Notable things about today...

-it is so cold in my office... so very cold
-peesemould is teasing me about having nothing to do at work while I am freezing my butt off formatting excel spreadsheets.
-I got 3 older HNet membership kits yesterday and have been listening to them on a loop for most of the day (thus the title)
-I'M GOING TO THE US OPEN ON MONDAY!
-...& NYC Sunday :) We're leaving at midnight on Saturday, it's going to be epic!


I don't feel particularly witty today, so I wont ever try to be clever.

<3 JJ

Lost Without Each Other (Hanson)

No comments:

Post a Comment